2. The personal details the user provides are kept on file by BRIGHT BRANDS SPORTSGOODS, S.A., the company responsible for handling them, for the following purposes:
- Entering into and enforcing the agreement regarding the items the user selects;
- Satisfying user requests;
- Providing the user with information about Deeply products or any other BRIGHT BRANDS SPORTSGOODS, S.A. group company, including, as regards the products identified above, sending commercial messages by email or any other equivalent automatic electronic means (such as SMS).
3. BRIGHT BRANDS SPORTSGOODS, S.A., with head offices at Rua João Mendonça, 529, Matosinhos civil parish of São Mamede de Infesta and Senhora da Hora, 4464-503 – Portugal, legal person number 514485680, with share capital of €934,000, the company liable for the file, undertakes to keep all the users’ personal details confidential and ensure the right of access, correction, deletion and opposition by sending a letter to the above-mentioned address.
4. The User (you) ensures that the personal details you provided are true and accurate and undertake to notify us of any alteration to them. Any losses or damages caused to this website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third parties because of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms is the exclusive liability of the User.
What are cookies?
What kinds of cookies are used on this site?
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that stay in the browser's cookie files until you leave the web page, so there is no record of them on the computer's hard disk. The information these cookies gather is used to analyse site traffic patterns. At the end of the day, this allows us to improve the content and usability of the site.
- Analysis cookies: If we or third parties handle these well, they can help quantify the number of users and do statistical measurement and analysis of how the users use the service that is offered. We examine your browsing on our site to improve the supply of the products or services that we provide.
- Advertising cookies: If we or third parties handle these well, they let us manage the supply of advertising space on the site more efficiently and we can analyse the browsing habits and show you advertising related with your browsing profile.
|Our site||www.deeply.com||Finalising the session||Technical||No|
|THIRD PARTIES COOKIES|
|Google Adwords||Behavioural publicity||Google Adwords cookies generate an anonymous user ID to save the interactions of site visitors. It records how many times you visited the site and when the first and last time you visited was. And it calculates when a session is finished, the user's origin and the keywords they used.||https://support.google.com/adwords/
|Google Analytics||Analytical||Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID to save the interactions of site visitors. It records how many times you visited the site and when the first and last time you visited was. And it calculates when a session is finished, the user's origin and the keywords they used.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/
|Google Doubleclick||Behavioural publicity||Doubleclick cookies are used to generate third-party cookies. These cookies are used to show the users relevant adverts that the user may find interesting. The adverts that are shown are generated by a small selection of suppliers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display, Unanimis, Appnexus y Adroll.||http://www.google.com/doubleclick/|
What does it mean if I don't authorise cookies?
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you can deactivate them in the Internet browser you use, but be aware that it may stop some Web pages from being presented properly.
How do I configure my navigator?
- Click on the icon in the Google Chrome menu.
- Select configurations.
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Show advanced configurations".
- In the "privacy" section, click on Content Configurations.
- Activate or deactivate cookies:
- To activate cookies, select "Allow configuration of local data" (recommended)".
- To deactivate the cookies, select "Block configurations of any date by sites".
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the start button and then click on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools button and then click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy folder and, in Definitions, move the slide control to the top to block all the cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies and then click on OK.
- Select Tools > Options and access the Privacy panel.
- Select the close Firefox option in the Save menu.
If you want to allow sites where you trust the possibility of storing cookies permanently (for instance to automatically authenticate a specific site) press Exceptions, enter the address of the site and press Allow
- Click "Edit";
- Select "Preferences";
- In the upper panel, select the "Security" icon
- In the "Accept Cookies" section, select "Never".
- Click on Settings
- Select Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Enable or disable cookies