You have 30 days, from date of purchase, to return any unused article
- If you wish to exchange a product you'll have to return it with the original receipt for a full refund and place a new order of the product wanted
- Deeply will not accept damaged, worn, spoiled, or incomplete articles (label and original packaging required). Wetsuits returned must be folded to avoid wrinkles and be returned in the original package.
Once the article(s) returned are received and processed in our warehouse, a refund will be made using the same payment method used for placing the order. Please consider 7 to 14 days for refund to be available. Shipping fees charged in the original order shall only be returned in case of return of full order.
How to proceed;
- click on “My Account” and then on the side menu on “Return Orders”.
- on the Orders menu, click on the number of the order you wish to return.
- use the form to fill in the information regarding your return and, upon confirmation, you will receive an email with its summary.
If you are returning:
- from Portugal or Spain, you will be contacted with further instructions as we will arrange for pickup;
- from elsewhere, you must return the package, at your expense, along with the original receipt, to the address we will send you by email;
Some countries are covered by the Return of Refund Costs - PayPal service. In this case, returns are also free for purchases made through PayPal under one of its special offer campaigns. You can see the conditions of this campaign at https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns/general-conditions). In the case of orders with another payment method, the customer must pay for the returns.
Note: if there is any irregularity in the items received at our warehouse, our Customer Service team will contact you.