Warranty and Care ES
THEY MUST ALWAYS BE WASHED WITH COLD WATER WITHOUT SOAP (DO NOT PUT ME IN THE WASHING MACHINE OR THE TUMBLE DRIER)
The neoprene suits require special care. It is important to wash them carefully to remove all the salt, sand and other residues completely before drying them.
I MUST BE PUT TO DRY STRETCHED OUT OR SEMI-FOLDED IN THE SHADE - DO NOT DRY IN THE DIRECT SUN
Once washed, the suit must be dried as indicated beginning by turning it inside-out. It is important not to forget that the sun and heat are neoprene's greatest enemies; it must not be dried in direct sunlight, which could damage the inner lining, which could get separated.
TRY NOT TO URINATE INSIDE THE SUIT
Time and low temperatures can influence the wish to urinate, but always try to keep the suit dry to avoid bad smells.
TREAT ME CAREFULLY SO I CAN LAST LONGER
The suit must be removed calmly always using a Deeply mat or a bucket. Be careful with your nails that can tear the neoprene. Do not stretch the neoprene too much as this could split the threads and seams. In the summer or during hot weather, it is important to take the wetsuit out of the car when you reach your destination. The suit must be stored properly without being folded, otherwise the neoprene gets permanent creases. Do not remove any surf wax because the neoprene gets damaged when you try and remove it
One-year guarantee as of the purchase date against defects in the neoprene, materials and manufacturing by presenting the proof of purchase.
The product has to be sent for analysis and must be delivered washed, dry and clean. If the product is covered by the guarantee, it will be replaced.
The guarantee excludes:
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and ageing.
- Damage caused by misuse, lack of care, improper storage (e.g. wet/folded), drying in sunlight and in the heat, use of drying machine or too much chlorine.
- Rips caused by excessive force or caused by fingernails or sharp surfaces when putting the suit on or taking it off.
- Improper adjustment because of buying the wrong size.
- Repairs or alterations made by an unofficial repairer.
- Suits used by professionals that are rented used by schools or instructors.